Sabaidee Community Members!
Illinois State Toll Highway Authority is now Accepting Application, If interested please contact person below.
- Purchasing Supervisor ($50,000.00 – $65,000.00/Yr.)
- A high school diploma or GED is required; some college desired.
- Five (5) years’ experience in purchasing or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Senior Accountant ($50,000.00 – $65,000.00/Yr.)
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as an accountant in an organization of at least $50 million in revenue.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with Peachtree or any other modern, standard general ledger system of accounting.
- Incident Manager ($95,000.00 – $102,000.00/Yr.)
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Extensive knowledge in emergency roadway maintenance with 10 years’ experience required.
- Four (4) prerequisite certifications are required before the incumbent can be interviewed: Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) certifications of Incident Command Systems (ISC) 100, 200, 700, and 800.
- A strong background in all aspects of incident management and snow and ice control is required.
- Supervisory experience with multi-crew activities is required.
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management and scheduling systems is required.
- Position requires 24 x 7 availability to respond to major incidents on the system that impacts system performance.
- Significant knowledge of and familiarity with the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and its application to high-speed limited access interstate is required.
- Capital Budget Analyst ($21.92/Hour)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a minimum of four (4) years of equivalent work experience in a related field is required.
- Must be able to develop statistical and economic models, design cash flow methods, analyze financial information and prepare financial presentations.
- This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Roadway Maintenance Manager ($100,000 – $108,000/Yr.)
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of roadway maintenance principles and practices with 7-10 years progressively responsible experience in a managerial capacity over a large, decentralized maintenance operation.
- A strong managerial background in all aspects of snow and ice control for a major transportation system is required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with computerized maintenance management, inventory control and work scheduling systems is required.
- Availability to respond and work 24 x 7 x 365 when emergency conditions occur.
The completed Illinois Tollway Employment Application for the Purchasing Supervisor, Senior Accountant, Incident Manager, and Capital Budget Analyst positions are due November 26, 2013 and can be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed or hand-delivered to Human Resources, 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
The completed Illinois Tollway Employment Application for the Roadway Maintenance Manager position is due November 27, 2013 and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed or hand-delivered to Human Resources, 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Please see the attached job postings for more information, including additional job requirements and preferences. More information can be found at www.illinoistollway.com.
*Please note that the EEO/AA Office is unable to accept any applications and/or resumes. Questions should be directed to Human Resources at (630) 241-6800 ext. 2333.
Thank you for helping us to publicize these important job opportunities. Remember that you can sign up for automatic e-mail alerts of Tollway job postings.
If you would like to be removed from this email list please reply to email@example.com.
Lisa G. Williams
EEO/AA Officer & ADA Coordinator
ILLINOIS STATE TOLL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515-1703
The Illinois Tollway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Purchasing Supervisor 2013 POSITION POSTING.pdf
111K View Download
|Senior Accountant 2013 POSITION POSTING.pdf
105K View Download
|Incident Manager NOVEMBER 2013 POSITION POSTING.pdf
117K View Download
|Capital Budget Analyst NOVEMBER 2013 POSITION POSTING.pdf
111K View Download
|Roadway Maintenance Manager NOVEMBER 2013 POSITION POSTING.pdf
113K View Download