Sabaidee Community Members!
The State of Illinois is now accepting applications for the job position listed below. If interested please contact person below.
Seasonal Temporary/Toll Collector ($10.00/Hour)
- Must be able to pass written exam with a seventy-five percent (75%) or higher score in order to qualify for an interview.
- Must be able to work from approximately May 15, 2014 through October 31, 2014.
- One (1) year of customer service, cash handling, retail or bank experience is required.
- The ability to be available to work seven (7) days per week, twenty-four (24) hours a day, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- The ability to lift twenty-five (25) pounds is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
The completed Illinois Tollway Employment Application is due January 6th, 2014 and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed or hand-delivered to Human Resources, 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Please see the attached job posting for more information, including additional job requirements and preferences. More information can be found at www.illinoistollway.com.
Questions should be directed to Human Resources at (630) 241-6800 ext. 2333.
Thank you for helping us to publicize these important job opportunities. Remember that you can sign up for automatic e-mail alerts of Tollway job postings.
If you would like to be removed from this email list please reply to email@example.com.
The Illinois Tollway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.